Rhino4x4 Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions
By paying this or part of this invoice you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions as well as those listed on our website. The following terms and conditions supersede any previous terms and conditions between the customer (you) and Rhino 4×4 (Rhino 4×4 or we). Rhino 4×4 reserves the right to make changes to the website (www.rhino4x4.com.au) and these terms and conditions at any time.
- Paying all or part of this invoice means you agree that the invoice is true and correct
- Dispatch estimates are provided in the “notes” section at the bottom and are accurate at the time of order, email notifications will be sent providing updates as they come to hand.
- If any items from your order cannot be fulfilled, we will contact you via email.
Pricing & PAYMENTS
- Rhino 4×4 reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders for items listed at incorrect prices or with erroneous information. Such instances may result in the withdrawal of the item from sale.
- If a credit note is issued, it is the customer’s responsibility to notify Rhino4x4 accounts of where they would like the credit note applied to, credit notes are not automatically applied to other orders.
- Rhino 4×4 maintains the right to modify shipping rates, delivery methods, and shipping providers to any destination at any time.
- While we endeavour to ensure timely delivery, Rhino 4×4 cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery or return of goods.
- For any delivery delays, it’s recommended that you directly contact the freight provider for updates.
- If customers arrange their own freight, Rhino 4×4 bears no responsibility once the products leave our premises.
- By signing for the freight, you confirm that the received goods are free from damage and in operational condition.
- Responsibility for inspecting packaging for damage and/or missing parts lies with the receiver before signing for freight.
Acceptance of goods
- Upon receipt of your order, it is your responsibility to inspect the goods for damage or faults within 2 business days. No claims for transport damage will be accepted beyond this period. If goods are further transported or picked up by you or your agent, inspection is also your responsibility before onward transportation.
- Should the items ordered not be of acceptable quality, it is your responsibility to notify Rhino 4×4 or where you purchased from as soon as possible. In this event, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 885 841.
- Colour coded products will be sprayed to the colour name, colour code or VIN provided – For colour coded products, Rhino 4×4 utilises one of the finest paint systems available. However, with modern colours, and bearing in mind we are working to a colour code formula supplied by the paint company, due to possible variations in factory applied paint colours on your vehicle, we are unable to guarantee a 100% match.
- Please note photos on website are for demonstration purposes only, products received may be different in look, style or colour.
Returns or exchanges
- Detailed information on our returns, exchanges, and warranty policy can be accessed on our website: http://www.rhino4x4.com.au/content/9-guarantees-warranties-and-refunds
- Returns for non-faulty goods will be at your expense.
- Rhino 4×4 is not responsible for returns lost during transit. We advise sending returns using traceable post and selecting insurance that will cover your goods cost.
- A handling, repackaging, and processing charge of 10% to 25% may apply to credit requests based on the nature of the goods.
- International order cancellations incur a minimum 5% administration and banking fee regardless of the reason.
- Accepting the goods confirms your acceptance of these conditions.
- Please note that in some cases, it may be necessary to remove parts from your vehicle in order to carry out the fitment of replacement parts and accessories.
- In most cases, removal of these parts unavoidably destroys them and renders them unsuitable for re-use.
- If installation is being completed by Rhino 4×4, we are sorry but we are unable to store such parts on your behalf. If you wish to retain these parts, please inform us prior to the commencement of any work being carried out on your vehicle.
- Please bear in mind that in most cases the removed parts are not suitable for transport inside your vehicle due to their size, nature and condition. Their loading and transport will be your responsibility in such circumstances.
- Original parts removed from your vehicle to allow for installation of replacement parts and accessories are disposed of on the same day as installation.
- Standard installation quoted on front bars includes standard bar install and connection of fog lights to existing fog light wiring, and mounting of a light mounting bar (optional).
- Standard installation is based on vehicle being in factory condition. Vehicles with other aftermarket bull bars, nudge bars and accessories may incur higher labour fees to remove.
- Winch installation, fog light wiring where there was no existing fog lights, driving light installation and the installation of any other purchased or customer supplied aftermarket accessories will be charged at an hourly labour rate.
- If customer chooses to self install, or have products fitted at a non-accredited Rhino 4×4 Re-Seller, Rhino 4×4 will have no responsibility to any damage caused to vehicle during installation.
- If the customer or nominated agent chooses to self-install, or have the product(s) installed including any modification at a non-accredited Rhino4x4 Re-Seller or Workshop, Rhino4x4 is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered, including indirect or consequential damages caused to the vehicle during and arising from or in relation to such installation.
Title to the Goods will not pass to Buyer until:
- RHINO 4X4 Pty. Ltd. being paid in full under all Contracts;
Until title to the Goods passes to Buyer, Buyer must:
(a) hold the Goods as bailed for RHINO 4X4 Pty. Ltd. and keep them in good order and condition;
(b) not remove any markings placed by RHINO 4X4 Pty. Ltd. and ensure that the Goods can be readily identified and distinguished from other property in Buyers possession; and
(c) deliver the Goods to RHINO 4X4 Pty. Ltd. immediately upon demand and, for this purpose, RHINO 4X4 Pty. Ltd. is authorized to enter at any time any premises on which the Goods may be located (the costs incidental to which will be borne by Buyer
To make sure you get many years of pleasure from your Rhino 4×4 Products, there are a few points we wish to address regarding surface finishes on our products which make up the care and maintenance of our products.
Wash exactly as you would your cars bodywork.
Part of the maintenance of our products includes making sure there is no exposed metal and try to spray paint any exposed under body areas or areas that have suffered stone chips. Common areas for this are the recovery points of our bars. When you are out on the beach, avoid driving in salt water conditions. Try to only drive in fresh water areas and move further up the beach in order to cross in a fresh water area. After you have finished your beach trip, as soon as possible you must get under the vehicle with a high-pressure hose. This is very important for rust prevention. Make sure you hose as much of the under body of the vehicle as possible and any other parts. Be sure to hose areas such as the suspension, body mounts and chassis rails as well as under the engine and drive train. Remove as much sand as possible as any sand left stuck to the car will cause rust.
Due to the nature of our products and their usage they are prone to stone chips, it is recommended to regularly inspect your bar, in particular your painted parts for any stone chips or damage and attend to them quickly. Failure to do so can lead to water getting in under the clear coat and causing bubbling and potentially corrosion. If you discover any stone chips, clean the area and apply a small amount of touch up paint to seal the area and protect it. If a powder coated surface appears damage, cleaning and re-spraying is recommended.
RUST & CORROSION PROTECTION
- After every trip, you must wash all areas of your Rhino Product to remove any dirt, mud, sand, or debris, that can catch this type of matter.
- After every beach trip, you must thoroughly wash all saltwater and sand off your Rhino Product, using freshwater and a sponge, to improve its longevity and life.
care & longevity
- You must spray all fasteners with a Lanolin or WD40 if you are driving in a salty environment to ensure your Rhino Product is protected for longevity.
- You must touch up with paint, any deep scratches on your Rhino Product to help prevent rust and inhibit corrosion.
- Using normal car wash products, you must regularly wash & dry the Rhino Product to maintain their appearance.
- Prior to use, you will need to pretension your winch cable. Refer to the product information for the procedure on how to do this.
- To maintain optimum performance, ensure you run your winch at least once a month.
Last amended: 11 May 2020